Renting an apartment in Poland
ul. Tęczowa / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
inne Most Władysława Sikorskiego / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
ul. Bazyliowa / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
ul. gen. Ignacego Prądzyńskiego / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
ul. gen. Władysława Sikorskiego / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
ul. Kaszubska / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
ul. Dożynkowa / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
ul. Henryka Michała Kamieńskiego / Wrocław / Dolnośląskie / PL
Renting an apartment in Poland
It is unlikely that anyone will voluntarily refuse to work or study abroad. Poland in this case is a tidbit for foreigners (including Ukrainians), and this is confirmed by many positive factors: from economic to the mental closeness of Poles and Ukrainians. But there is one essential point. Going to work or study at a university, you will face the problem of choosing a rental housing. Renting an apartment in Poland can be both convenient and profitable. In the description of this category, we will tell you about all the nuances of choosing a rental space.
Any market dictates its own terms, and rental housing is no exception. You should first figure out how the cost of a particular apartment is formed, and what to look for before renting. The following factors affect the price of an apartment:
- the size of the settlement and its infrastructure.
- The remoteness of the apartment from the city center.
- Living area, room size.
- The presence or absence of furniture, as well as the quality and condition of the repair.
- The amount of utility bills.
The most expensive cities to live in each country are by right the capitals. In this case, these are Warsaw and Krakow.
The cost of renting an apartment in Poland: what it consists of and how not to overpay
When choosing housing, you may face a similar situation. Almost the same apartments in terms of area, location and state of repair may differ significantly in the final cost of renting.
How is the specific rental value formed and what are its components:
- The principal amount is the one that goes to the owner only for renting the dwelling, it is called “Czynsz najmu”.
- The second part of the sum is called “Сzynsz administracyjny”, which can be added to the main one – floating, and consists of several graphs. For example, payments for house management, water service for an elevator, intercom, real estate tax, housekeeping, etc.
- Also, do not forget about utility bills, it is called “Media” – gas, electricity, internet.
- In addition, 90% of property owners require a “Kaucja” (deposit). As a rule, this amount is equal to payment for 1 month of residence. This payment acts as a guarantee for the owner against premature eviction of tenants or property damage. In order to get your “Kaucja” back after you check out, you need to carefully read the lease agreement.
When renting an apartment, be sure to pay due attention to the choice of the area of the city. Look in advance on the map how much time you will spend every day on travel to work or place of study, and on what type of transport you have to get. Among other things, if you have a car (or you are planning to purchase it for moving around the city), pay attention to the availability of parking – in Poland, free places for a car are not everywhere, and a place in a garage or parking can result in a tidy sum …
From all of the above, we will draw a short conclusion: in order to rent an apartment in Poland and not overpay, you need to know a huge number of nuances. It is much easier to start looking for a suitable property through an agency , and you will get rid of the headache of choosing and discussing all the details.
Atlant Estates Real Estate Agency Services
Renting an apartment in Poland for a long time and not making the wrong choice is quite difficult if you do not work with professionals from Atlant Estates. Agency undertakes to select real estate according to your requests. The company’s specialists will communicate with you in a convenient language, and you will not have to track dozens of options for apartments, negotiate with the owners, and settle conflict situations.
On the official website of Atlant Estates, you will find already proven options for apartments of different prices and locations. The company’s agents begin to work with the client from the very first stage of the selection of real estate, and right up to the signing of the contract. Cooperation with an experienced agency has a huge number of advantages, including:
- the ability to remotely rent an apartment before arriving in Poland.
- You don’t have to meet with the landlord, the agency’s specialist will do everything.
- Offers even options that you won’t find when looking for accommodation on your own.
- Can pick you up by private transport and bring you to a meeting.
- Handles paperwork, knowing all the nuances and pitfalls.
- Checking the apartment for technical breakdowns.
If you want your search for housing to be quick and easy, contact Atlant Estates – and you will only have to enjoy the result, and not solve routine issues.